The Stratasys J750 is a poly-jet technology that allows for the user to create full color, highly detailed prototypes with multi-material options including "rubber-like" flexibility with various durometer capability.
Stratasys J750 Machine Features:
- 360,000 colors available
- Flexible - "rubber like" materials
- translucent, clear and opaque materials
- prototype grade toughness with "ABS Like" strength
- Variety of Shore A values
- Great for full color prototyping for Aerospace, Medical, and Consumer Products.
- Vero Materials (photopolymer resin)
- Tango Flexible material (photopolymer resin)
- water soluble, and soluble support material
- 19.3" x 15.35" x 7.9" build volume
- 14 micron layer resolution capable
- 200 micron accuracy
- Download the J750 Spec -Sheet here